VLC is the popular and open source cross-platform multimedia player which can play a wide range of multimedia files and network streaming protocols for free. Similarly, VLC for Android is a full audio player that can play a variety of videos and multimedia files for free on your device. Download the APK for enjoying multimedia files in HD quality on your Android device.
VLC is the open-source cross-platform multimedia player which is widely used by Laptop users and Windows Computer users across the world to stream videos and multimedia files. This multimedia player is designed to support a variety of video formats and can play a variety of multimedia files and discs, devices and network streaming protocols. Now VLC app is also available for Android users. The Android users can download this multimedia player on their device for free and enjoy streaming multimedia files and videos on their Android device. The VLC for Android app can play audio and video files and network streams, network shares, and drives as well as DVD ISOs like the desktop version of VLC.
The VLC for Android is the full-featured audio player which comes with the complete database, filters, and equalizers and can play varied audio formats. The application is designed for all Android users and it is totally free to download and comes with no ads, no in-app purchases, no spying and fuzzy free. It is developed by passionate volunteers and the source codes are made available for free.
Reveal the Amazing Features of VLC for Android APK:
- The application is designed to play almost all local videos and audio files and also the network streams including the adaptive streaming; DVD ISOs just like the desktop version of VLC player plays videos. The application also supports discs shares
- VLC for Android plays and supports a variety of formats including AAC, Wv, M2TS, TS, FLAC, Ogg, MOV, AVI, MP4, and MKV. All the popular codecs are included in the APK without separate downloads and it also supports the Teletext, Subtitles and closed captions.
- The VLC media player also comprises a media library for video files and audio files and allows the users to browse each folder separately and directly.
- VLC for Android has been updated and it can now support multi-track audio and subtitles.
- The application also supports aspect ratio adjustment, auto rotation, gestures to control volume, seeking and brightness.
- The application also comprises of widgets to control audio, cover art, supports audio headsets control and a complete audio media library.
What Access The VLC for Android App Requires on Android Device?
The VLC for Android APK requires access to following categories on your devices:
- Storage of your device to read all the media files stored on your SD card
- Files/Media/Photos to read all the stored media files
- “Other” to identify and check the network connections, set ringtone, change volume, run on Android TV and to display the popup view.
How to Download the VLC for Android APK on Android Device?
When you are about to download the VLC for Android App on your device ensure that you download the latest version of the multimedia player. Many people don’t prefer to download the application from Google Play Store as they need to register with the play store with Google account. So, they download the APK file of the application to get it on their device without registration. The process to download the APK from third party site is very easy and simple. But, enable the “Unknown Sources” on your device to accept downloading from the third-party site.
- Go to https://apkbucket.net/apk/vlc-for-android-beta/org.videolan.vlc.betav7neon/ and download the VLC for Android APK for your device
- Store the downloaded file on your device and start the installation process
- Before you start the installation, extract the .exe file on your device and click the “Install” button on your device
- While installation is going on, you will be asked for permission and you need to grant permission whenever asked to successfully complete the installation of the APK
- Wait till the installation of the application is over
Once the installation of the app is over successfully, You need to launch the app on your device and start enjoying music and videos in HD quality for free.